Looking for unique art classes for your child but don’t live in the St. Louis, Missouri area to attend? If so, you are in luck! Using the power of this new fangled thing called the “in-ter-net”, I can teach live private classes with your child (max 2 at one time) using webcams and Google Hangouts.
These classes are 100% created by me, you won’t find these anywhere else! The REGISTRATION FORM is at the bottom of this page!
Junior Kids Comic Workshop – Ages 6-7 (2 classes at 45 mins each – $40)
Beginner Kids Comic Workshop – Ages 8-11 (4* classes at 45 mins each – $80)
Advanced Kids Comic Workshop – Ages 12+ (4* classes at 45 mins each – $100)
Character Design – Ages 9+ (3 classes at 45 mins each – $60)
(NOTE: Currently not teaching any of my HOW TO DRAW classes for online.)
*=Four instructional classes PLUS one 15min consultation follow up to review comics made.
Prices listed are for the full course.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1) REGISTRATION is below. On submit you will be taken to payment page on this site. Payment must be made before first day of class.
2) You have total control when class happens! Class can be once a week, back to back in same day or one class a day for several days in a row. (Please note that younger kids typically are unable to have back to back classes in the same day.)
3) I can teach during weekdays or weekends, day (perfect for HOMESCHOOLERS!) or evening. My schedule is quite flexible!
4) I will provide a link to connect to Google Hangouts day of class. You do not need an account to use this!
REQUIREMENTS TO HOLD CLASS
1) A device preferably larger than a cell phone as your child needs to see what I’m drawing. Having a camera on it will allow me to see your child’s work and give advice. A mount to allow your device to shoot straight down at your child’s papers would also be great, but is not required.
2) High speed internet is a must.
3) You must live in the United States and child must speak English. (Sorry, that’s all I know!)
4) You provide paper and pencils and any other materials. I will let you know what is needed after registration. I will also provide PDFs to print before each class, that way we have the same worksheets on both ends.