Introducing: Live Online Private Classes!

I’m happy to announce that starting in January 2019 I will be teaching live private online classes! For a while now I’ve been trying to figure out how I can teach kids outside of the St. Louis MO area, and this is it! Also perfect for HOMESCHOOLERS as I can teach these during the day on weekdays! Using webcams and Google Hangouts, I’ll give one on one instruction to your 6+ year old child. Right now I’m only teaching my KIDS COMIC WORKSHOP series as well as my CHARACTER DESIGN CLASS.

Visit the ONLINE CLASSES page for pricing and more information! CONTACT me with any questions.

Art Hiatus Update (Part Two)

In my last article, God revealed the next step in my art path. This time I’ll cover what I’ve figured out along the way as I’ve been on an art-creating hiatus for almost 3.5 months now.

Before the events of my previous article, I had already booked a one night spiritual retreat at a Christian place an hour out of town, which happened to take place the weekend after the church service I mentioned. For 24 straight hours, it was me and God and the only sound was from the fan and rain outside. No TV or internet or phone. I read a lot and contemplated what I’m going through. Although the sky didn’t part with Angels descending to tell me what to do, I did have three takeaways from the retreat.